Keep Your Feline Well-Groomed With Our Spa Services
Spa Services Offered
All cats must have proof of current rabies vaccinationWe offer a variety of services to meet your cats grooming needs.Some of the problems you and your cat may be dealing with are tangles, mats, fleas, dandruff, allergies, hairballs, sharp or ingrown claws, shedding, grease, odors and unsanitary conditions. No matter the problem, we are here to serve you.
~Your cat is always groomed by one person the entire time. You cat is never handed off to an assistant for drying or finishing. I take a holistic approach to every cat.
I do many cats – kittens to seniors. Geriatric cats are most welcome. We can make your senior pet comfortable and happy free of matting and excess hair. Which makes less hair for your home environment!
Spa services are by appointment.
We offer state of the art equipment designed especially for the comfort of your feline companion.
Kat Groomer is a feline exclusive grooming spa, conveniently located in Reno, NV @ Reno Hospital for Cats.
State of the art drying equipment that’s designed for cats minimizes the drying time and is always a hands on process for your pets safety.
Geriatric cats are welcome, I do many grooms on fragile seniors. We can discuss a plan to keep them happy and comfortable as they age.
SERVICES:All full grooms include: nail trim, mini sanitary, eye & ear cleaning
- Full Coat groom for short haired cats~bath, dry and comb out. 50.
- Full Coat groom for long haired cats~bath, dry, mini-sanitary & comb out 60.
- Clipper Cut~make your long haired cat a short haired cat! 80.
- Lion Cut and shave-down close to the skin leaving a mane and tail tuft. 90.
- Severely matted cats start at 125.
- Some severely matted cats may take more than one appointment for their comfort.
Ala Carte services~Add on’s
- Sanitary Clip 1/2 sani 8.
- De-shedding~treatment 12.
- Full tummy sanitary 12.
- Sanitary shave for our weight challenged kitties 18.
- Medicated baths Please enquire it depends on frequency
- Soft Paws Application (nail caps) Fronts 25. All 4 paws 35.
- Nail trims~ 12.
- De-skunking (full groom) 75.
- Premium shampoo, de-shed and conditioner 12.
- Toe tuft removal 5.
Canceling or rescheduling my appointment; To cancel or reschedule please give us notice within 48 hours from your scheduled time. A $50 fee applies when less than 48 hrs notice is given. Payable at your next appointment. This is so that I am able to fill the spot with a cat client from our waiting list. Exceptions are made on a case by case basis. (You get one free pass on not being able to catch the cat.) I have a waitlist for grooming spots.
Saturday appointments at this time for standing clients only. I do keep a waitlist for those that would like to come regularly on Saturdays. And I do have people that may change to another time. Feel free to call and get on that list.